Friday, July 20, 2012

Bowls with Holes!

My daughter has been making these RECORD BOWLS lately.  They are super fun and easy to make.  I posted the How-To's on my other blog, so if you're interested in seeing some of the different designs and the simple steps to make these babies, check it out HERE!  
If you just want to peruse and be dazzled, stay where you are!  
Hold your breath.  
And watch the show.


Take your plain, boring, black records....


and color on them!  Wheeeee!


And then melt and mess around with your hands...


And WA-LAH!  Bowls with Holes.
Now isn't that special?

Photobucket

7 comments:

Laura said...

I love the decoration y'all added to the plain records. I've been wanting to do a record bowl for awhile now; I may have to do this.

Charissa said...

They're super fun!

April said...

Super cute! Very innovative, love them:)

Mary Beth said...

These are awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

very impressed!

Anonymous said...

very impressed!

Aunt B said...

So cool! What a neat idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...