Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Making a Workbook Last

I like workbooks for my kids.
They are great for quiet places...
like church,
doctors offices,
school assemblies,
the car,
or even just at home during quiet time.

But with 5 kids I could fork out a LOT of money on workbooks
the way my kids go through them.

So I turned 1 book

into a neverending book of fun...



I just found a 3 ring binder

started ripping the pages out of my new workbook

and stuck them in sheet protectors

and voila!


Now we can use it again and again and again...


Just grab a dry erase marker 
(ours has an eraser on top which makes it nice)
and the kids can use it
then erase and
 pass it along to the next kid waiting!

Linked to:
">



Photobucket

9 comments:

Michelle said...

what a super cute idea! following you from I heart nap time ;)

--Michelle

Amy said...

Great idea, I just bumped into your blog and have been trying to think of ideas for my 3 and 5 year old to keep them busy through the summer. Keep posting! Love your blog.

Amanda said...

This is great idea, very economical!

Kris said...

You should be a teacher! That's such a teacher's idea!! Love your new blog!!

Unknown said...

I love plastic sleeves.

Unknown said...

Oh, great idea! As a frugal homeschooler, this would work to resell workbooks later to recoup some money for other curriculum! LOVE the idea! Nice for road trips too! Stoppin' by from TGIF!

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

Great idea! We put things in page protectors to save $$$ too =-) Thanks for linking up to TGIF!
Beth

Roman Adam said...

Wow!! This really is a unique idea and I like it very much!!
Thanks for sharing this idea with us!
Women Handbags Online

Back Biller said...

If you are a working woman of multi facets and multi commitments; Like you are mother, working lady and a responsible house lady at the same time, then as a token of appreciation we recommend our compact, yet multi compartment bag sets. Which comes in pure faux leather, canvas and rexine material with easy hybrid carry options. Similarly, if you are a housewife responsible for your home grocery and kids shopping then we suggest our large capacity tote bags with premium quality stitch and convenient shoulder or back carry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...