Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Green Hair

I don't know about you guys...but when we think about our summer childhood, the one thing we all remember is GREEN HAIR!!!
Being blondies + spending a lot of the summer in the pool = green hair

Now I have kids of my own and this summer was the first summer I remember looking at my daughters hair one day and thinking, hmmm her hair is looking a tad green!
What did I do???
I did what I remember doing to my own hair when I was younger...
LEMON JUICE!!

Before:

I gave her a regular bath...washing and conditioning like normal.
After I got her out of the tub, I brought her to the sink and just poured a little bit of lemon juice onto her ends (where the green is intensified).  Maybe 2 tbsp or so is all I used.  I rubbed my fingers through it and then rinsed it under the water so her hair wouldn't have an overwhelming lemon scent to it.  That was it!!

After:

Voila...easy solution for the green haired girls now that summer is coming to an end!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh, I so remember green hair! You did a great job of treating it!

Robert John said...


I like black hair but is so cute hair that is why I want my girlfriend hair should have long hair but it should be black. I like everything is too good. that's why I like finance dissertation writing service in my studies it is the best site in help for a helpless person.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...