Friday, September 16, 2011

I Am A Child of God...

I am always on the look out for cute, yet inspirational sayings to hang up in my kids rooms.  The other day I just happen to be flipping through a pile of papers I had and came across the funeral program for my sweet little nephew Dax.  On the back of the program were the words to the LDS childrens hymn, "I am a Child of God."  As I read them I began to ponder the words and realized that there couldn't be a more inspiring saying to hang in my childrens room than for them to read every day that they are children of God.  I decided to make a printable so I could hang them in my kids room.

 I made different versions of it so hopefully one will work for your kids room or even your room. 




 
 

 


All these prints are 8X10 in size.  The possibilities are endless on what you can do with them.  You can print them off and frame them or you could mod podge it onto a clipboard or canvas.  Let your imagination run wild.

          Purple  Pink/Purple  Pink/Green  Pale Pink  Orange  Mix Pinks  Mix Blues  Gray/Yellow              

***As with any printable if there isn't a color that meets your fancy just leave us a comment and let us know what colors you would want and we will try to match as close as we can.   

Photobucket

23 comments:

JKclark said...

Simple, cute, and true! Thanks for sharing your work!

April said...

Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing these printables..I hope you will link up with me here:
http://www.thegingerbreadblog.com/2011/09/sweet-saturday-v5.html

Clifton and Melinda said...

I love it. Simple and yet so important to remember. :)

Jennifer said...

Aw! I love this!! It's perfect for a kids room! Great job!

Thanks for linking up to Show & Share!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Love this!! Wonderful job! Thank you for sharing!

We host a "Help a Momma Out" Linky Party every Tuesday. Would love it if you linked up! This would be perfect :) Thanks for considering!

Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Mamie said...

I love it! Thank you so much for the printable. It will look so good in my children's room.

Brie @ Darling Doodles said...

Beautiful printables, and you're right...there isn't a more powerful saying than that!
Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

April said...

I featured this sweet printable!
http://www.thegingerbreadblog.com/2011/09/sweet-saturday-v6.html

Jessie Saxton said...

Thanks! This will look so cute on my daughter's shelf! She LOVES anything having to do with our faith:)

Mandi@MandiBeingCrafty said...

How fun! I am sure I can find somewhere for this! Visiting from Running with Glitter link party!

Anonymous said...

I really love this. Thanks for offering the printables!!

Staci @ Life's Sweeter with Chocolate said...

Thanks love these!!!

raising4princesses said...

awesome! I started a link party at my blog and I'd love for you to link this up. If you're interested it's http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/ Have a lovely day, Maria

Unknown said...

Really cute and a great reminder. Love the yellow/grey and pink/green! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

Jessica said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the freebies!! I'm pinning you on pinterest right now. This will be beautiful in my daughter's nursery :). I'm your newest follower (I'm a new blogger) and found you through Six Sister's Stuff.

Thanks again!!

Jayna Rae said...

These are wonderful. I love all of the color choices. I totally pinned it too.

Jill said...

Thanks for sharing this printable! And in so many different colours too!




Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Just Jaime said...

Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures of I am a child of God! They would be perfect for my store, www.latter-daycrafters.com Take a look! I would love to list them for sale :) Let me know what you think. Sincerely, Trina

Marie said...

Love how it turned out! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Show & Share! Hope you’re joining us again this week!
http://mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com/2011/10/show-share-8.html

Marie
Mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Thanks for sharing- so cute! I was wondering if it was available in purple and green. I love the pink and green one, just wish it was purple instead of pink. Thanks again!!!

morgan823 said...

I love this!! I wanted to know if there was any way you could do either a solid red one or red and gray combo. My email is morgan823@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...