Monday, March 5, 2012

St. Patricks Day Printable

When did March sneak up on us?  I swear the older I get the faster time flies by.  Of course here in Utah the saying that "March comes in like a Lion" was very true.  After having what I would call an amazing winter (remember I am from Vegas so I like snowless winters) we finally got blasted with snow on March 1st. 

Anyways I am a little late at getting this made.  But you have a good 2 weeks to display this at your house.  This will probably be the only 'Green Day' decor I put out this year. 
As always these are free and we offer them in 2 sizes (11x14) and (8x10).  Just click the link below and download them and send them to your favorite printing place. 


Green 8x10               Green 11x14

Enjoy!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute! I love the chevron border! Can't wait to print and display in my frame! Thanks sweetie!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

This is so fun! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...