Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Link it up Wednesday #15

Wednesday = Link Party Time!!!
But first...here are the top pics of this week...

Most Clicked Link:
Clear to See Valentine by MICHELLE PAIGE found here

And here are our favorites:

Charissa:
Pina Colada Waffles by MRS. SCHWARTZ'S KITCHEN found here

Andrea:
Weekly Menu + Recipes on a Budget by CONFESSIONS OF A SEMI-DOMESTICATED MAMA found here

Tiffany:
Mini Sweetheart French Toast by WILL COOK FOR SMILES found here

Heidi:
Free Bachelor Bingo by Potholes & Pantyhose found here


Tenille:
Yarn Pom Pom Wreath by THE CRAFTY SCIENTIST found here

Kelly:
Pomegranate Cream Crepes by WILL COOK FOR SMILES found here



Pin It
Photobucket

9 comments:

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks for featuring my Bachelor Bingo! I am so excited that you did!
Today, I have a dessert recipe-Bread Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce. So yummy! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great day!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for choosing my Pina Colada Waffles as one of your favorites! I really appreciate it. I love checking out everyone's links on Wednesdays, thanks for hosting!!!

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you much for the feature! Thank you for another great party!

The Semi-Domesticated Mama said...

Awww, thanks so much for featuring my menu and recipes! Thanks for hosting another fabulous party this week.

Anita Rowe Stafford said...

I have shared my Scarf Organization and Crisp Coconut and Chocolate Pie. Thank you for hosting!

Michelle Paige said...

Thanks so much for featuring my valentines! What fun!

Audra @ Once a Mom Always a Cook said...

Thank you for hosting! All the features look amazing! Have a wonderful, blessed day :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my yarn pom pom wreath! I'm flattered to be in such wonderfully crafty, creative company! : )

-Mel the Crafty Scientist

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...