Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Link it up Wednesday #17

I can't believe that we have been doing these linky parties for 17 weeks.  It seems like just yesterday when we decided to start these parties and now here we are 17 weeks later.  We cannot say thank you enough for making each and every linky party a success. 

Here is our most viewed link from last week:
Monster Cookie Dough Truffles by SOMETHING SWANKY found here

And here are our favorites:

Charissa:
The Invisible Mom by 21 ROSEMARY LANE found here

Tiffany:
Frozen Hot Chocolate by ONCE A MOM ALWAYS A COOK found here

Heidi:
Whatchamacallit Blondies by BRU CREW LIFE found here

Liesl:
Favorite Fabric Shops by KADYDID DESIGNS found here

Tenille:
Chocolate Cherry Napoleons by GALLEY KITCHEN found here





Pin It
Photobucket

8 comments:

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for the feature on the Invisible Mother!I love this story and find it very inspiring!

Enjoy a beautiful day and have a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great day!

Anita Rowe Stafford said...

I have shared Roasted Parmesan Potatoes and my visit to the Stackhouse. Thank you for hosting!

Rebekah Greiman said...

It's another great day, another great linking party….I linked up my DIY Organic Dishwasher Detergent. It's really easy to make and smells fantastic!
Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great day!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Unknown said...

Awww...thank you for featuring me! I feel so honored :) Thank you hosting this fabulous party each week and have a wonderful day :)

Jocelyn said...

What a "sweet" surprise to see my blondies picked a feature!!! Thank you so much for hosting the fun each week:-)

Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment said...

Great features!! Thanks for hosting.

Eclectically Vintage said...

My girls favorites - truffles & frozen hot chocolate. Definitely need to try!

Linking up some of my favorite rusty & crusty vintage finds.
Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...