Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Paul's Picks


I'm finally back to posting a few new songs. I should have posted these song's a couple of weeks ago.  It's been a hectic few weeks! Anyway, here are a few of the songs I've been listening to recently.
First song is a fun new dance tune by Cobra Starship:



The next song is the new song by Coldplay. They will have a new CD coming out in the fall.



Here is a song from Taio Cruz off the movie "Rio". 



Lastly, here is a song by Natasha Bedingfield. I really like this song.
I hope you like these songs!!!! 
Happy listening.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Liesl said...

ok Pauly Wog I've yet to see you throw in some of Britney Spears new songs on "Paul's Picks". I mean her new cd is beyond amazing! Every song just makes me want to dance except for "Criminal" which makes me want to play the recorder. But I do agree with Natasha Bedingfield's song, I saw her when she opened up for New Kids on the Block and she sings just as good live. Thanks for posting again! We always love it

tiffunny said...

I agree with Liesl! Put on some of Brit's new stuff. My girls and I listen to that album everyday every day and it's way better than Coldplay or Adam Levine! I too love that Natasha song and I'll have to check out that first group cause I hadn't heard of them before. You know I'm still loving that you introduced me to Hot Chelle Rae or however you spell it. You've always been one who has opened my musical genre boundaries!

Andrea said...

This is Paul. Sorry Liesl and Tiff, but I can't bring myself to put any Brittany on there. The only song I do like is "Criminal". Truthfully though, I think that's the of the few songs I've heard from her new album. I'm not a fan of her. She's too skanky in her lyrics. Love you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...