Friday, August 5, 2011

Peanut Butter Brownies!

One of my most favorite things in the world is chocolate. Now add peanut butter to that and it’s even more stupendous! Here’s a recipe my daughter found that is super easy and turns out delicious!

Peanut Butter Brownies (from scratch)

DRY
2 cups sugar
1-1/2 cups flour
1/3 cup cocoa
1-1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
WET
4 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
2 Tbsp corn syrup
1 tsp vanilla

Mix all dry ingredients together, then add wet to that mixture. Blend well and pour into a greased 9x13 pan.

In a bowl, mix together:
1 Tbsp melted butter
2 Tbsp sugar
2/3 cup peanut butter

Drop by dollops into brownie batter and swirl with knife (be creative with your swirlies!)



Bake for 25-30 minutes on 350 degrees, and wallah! You have yummy, delicious PB Brownies.

***If you’re lazy, like I am often, and you have a brownie mix on hand, just mix that up and before you bake, mix the three simple ingredients together for the Peanut butter and drop into it before you bake.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Raegan said...

I want them now! my mother in law makes yummy PB brownies- box brownie mix and bakes. Then she takes PB and put it on right after it comes out of the oven and lets it melt on top. Pretty yummy too! Can't wait to try your recipe!!!

Trulieunique said...

Yummy! I love PB and Chocolate! I am going to make these tonight!

Tiffany said...

Yummy! I made some cupcakes like these that were a HUGE HIT!

Tiffany,
I blog over at: http://itsacowgirlthing.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...