Monday, August 1, 2011

Snicker Salad

Are you looking for a EASY and YUMMY dessert this summer?
You have come to the right place my friends!

All you need is:
6 green apples
6 snicker bars
1 pkg butterscotch pudding mix
1 container Cool Whip

*Really you can adjust things as needed...if you don't do EXACTLY 6 and 6, it will still turn out okay!  =)

Wash and cut your apples in bite sized pieces.
I always drizzle with lemon juice to prevent browning.

Next cut up your Snicker bars in bite sized pieces.
It helps if you put them in the fridge for about 10 minutes before you start cutting.

Mix 'em now!

It is looking delicious already!!

Now you add your DRY pudding mix and stir it up.
*And you could always use vanilla pudding or another similar flavor.

Then stir in your Cool Whip
*Yes, I am using a Christmas bowl in the summertime...don't judge!  =)

And now it is ready to be devoured!
Not the prettiest concoction ever seen but trust me, it is DELISH!!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Jill said...

So much for salads being the healthy option! this one looks far too yummy !

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Kris said...

Made this tonight and it was super yummy! Did you notice a difference using sugar free pudding?

Heidi said...

I didn't even realize I had used sugar free! I am not one to use sugar free stuff because it is usually YUCK but honestly I did not notice that in this! Glad you enjoying it Kris!

Anonymous said...

That looks yummy! I love salads...I could eat salads for meals. :) And I just have to say that I love your background design...it is so cute! You have great taste! I have a party going on over at my blog if you want to join! I'd love to have you! Check it out under the "Stache Party" page on my blog: mylilpumpkinpatch.blogspot.com

keatseatsblog said...

mmmmmmm! I LOVE snickers salad!! You should come and link this up at my Sweet Treats Party this weekend! It's all about desserts (all the time!) :)

Also- I'm your newest follower! (cute blog name by the way) I'd love for you to follow back!

Ashton
http://www.somethingswanky.com
{Sweet Treats Thursday}

Unknown said...

If only I could eat it right now. Guess I better get to making dinner. Thanks for linking with DIY under $5!

Jaimee @ Havenwood House of Boys said...

Oooh this looks YUMMY!! Never heard of snicker salad before! This is a must try : )
Jaimee @ craft-interrupted.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Well that's the best kind of salad there is! LOL! Yummy : )

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

yummy! I think my daughter would like to make this. Love the blog!

I'd also like to invite you to link these to our first blog party. It's a party specifically for kids and teens crafts and such, so your project would be perfect!!

http://bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com/2011/08/crafts-for-under-twenty-somethings.html

Melanie

Boden said...

I think it's funny that you call this a salad, since it's clearly extremely naughty! I think my kids would love to help make this, and to help eat this! What's life if you can't go crazy and eat a snickers salad once in awhile?? Jen @ www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

annies home said...

love this delicious dessert salad always a hit at our house

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...