Monday, May 7, 2012

Spring Clean your Heart

Every spring, that weird thing called "Spring Cleaning" kicks in at my house.  Maybe because of the long, dreary winter I just went through, when bulbs start popping up and color refreshes my eyes in nature, I want to do the same in my house.  

This year, my two youngest (who fortunately are double digit ages) helped me go through the house one room at a time and deep clean.  We made the house sparkle (and the laundry room was full of nasty, dirty rags.  Ick!)

In honor of Spring & spring cleaning, I created this dumb song.

Dust the halls with Pledge, by golly
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Spring’s the time to clean and be jolly
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Dawn and Comet, Tide on apparel
Fa la la la, la la la, la la la
Roll the mop, you’ll make things sterile
FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA!!!!

But houses aren't the only thing that need to be deep cleaned every once in a while.  Our HEARTS need deep-cleaning too.  Take a moment this season to reflect.  Is your life and heart cluttered with junk?

If so, it might be time to do some soul cleaning and rearranging.  Clean things up and put things in order so that there is room for JOY.  Happy Cleaning.


Photobucket

5 comments:

tiffunny said...

clever jingle. wish you could come down and help me finish off my spring cleaning/dejunking.

Heidi said...

Haha love your song!! =)

Andrea said...

How do you clean out your soul when some of the junk in there contains murderous thoughts? Wouldn't you have to go ahead and commit the murder(s) to clean that out? Hmmmm...

jeremy said...

Thanks for the tips! Nice one!
carpet cleaning ahwatukee

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...