Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer to do List Printable

Last year we made a SUMMER TO DO LIST.  In fact it was our first printable we ever made.  This year as I was looking at it I decided I wanted something more organized and clean looking.  So I made up a new Summer printable that has the same 'to do' list + a few extras, but instead of being scattered and jumbled, it is clean and neat. 
And we left a few blanks for you to fill in your own extra activities. 

I know for me the minute my son realized that school was done for the summer, he immediately pulled out our summer to do list.  My kids love crossing off their list and love choosing what they want to do each day.  Hopefully your kids will love it as much too. 

And if you don't like the neat and organized look you can always click here and download our list from last year.  It comes down to preference I guess:)

Remember all you have to do is click on the link below, save it and then send it to your favorite printing place. 



8X10                        11x14


Photobucket

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Super cute! Thanks sis!!

Jordan McCollum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan McCollum said...

Awesome, Tenille! We just sat down this morning to brainstorm a "summer bucket list" for our family, but we definitely have room for more ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for the post. I end up thinking all winter long about possible events I can attend during the summer, I don't want to wast a minute of it. I actually found an online company where you can buy theater tickets, and tickets for all sorts of other events at a great deal. I'll be sure to use them to make at least a few of my summer plans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...