Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cinco de Mayo Ideas

Since Cinco de Mayo is tomorrow, we thought we would share a few Pinterest finds as well as a few recipes we have posted before that deal with Cinco de Mayo.  Seriously who doesn't love a holiday that gives you a reason to eat Mexican food.  I am all over this holiday:)







Individual 7 layer dips....genius idea.  So doing this...


Sombrero Cookies...  These would be cute to make.  The kids would love them. 


Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos...I want some of these now...YUM


And this last one is just for fun....
Am I the only one who gets random pins in their searches?  I searched "cinco de mayo" and THE DAVID BOWIE came up not once but twice.  Not sure how he relates to Cinco de Mayo but I am sure there is a connection:)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Charissa said...

The 7 layer dip cups sound fun! I might have to do them for Curtis's party.

Heidi said...

I'm making some of your guacamole tomorrow...can't wait!!

tiffunny said...

this post just made me hungry even though I don't celebrate cinco de mayo and don't particularly like Mexican food.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...