Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Fun List

Who's ready for summer?
I know we are!
School doesn't even get out here until next week
but we are READY!

And of course as the mom you need to be prepared for the all too familiar phrase
"I'm bored!"

So let's get you started with some ideas
AND
a fun little way to keep track!

Subway art is HUGE right now and we love it too!
We saw this idea and made our own version for you.
Tenille whipped up this little beauty for you all to enjoy for FREE!
It comes in 6 different title colors (aqua-blue-green-orange-red-black)








***The above pictures are the fixed versions.  We realized after printing that we had many mistakes.  They have now been fixed so hopscotch is spelled correctly, the border is further in so the frame doesn't cut if off and talent show isn't written twice.  So when you print they will look like the versions above, not the one in the frame.

Now all you need to do is download it,
print it out at your favorite printer
(I use Costco...make sure you choose lustre print option AND turn auto correct OFF)
and pop it into an 11x14 frame of your choice.

Then here's the fun part...

Use a dry erase marker to cross off what you have done.
X it out
Make a squiggle line through it
Zig zag across it
*Oh and use a dry erase marker that is not almost dried out like mine!  =)

And the kiddos should have fun just trying to find the item to cross off. 

Enjoy your FREE printable
and
enjoy your SUMMER fun!!

red   orange   green   blue   black   aqua

***Remember these are all 11X14 in size

***And throughout the summer we will be showcasing some of these ideas and how to do them. 








Thirty Hand Made Days

And

StinkyBoys

Sweet C's Designs






Photobucket

15 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I am going to order mine today :)

Chef in Training said...

these are so cute! Great job! YAY! I love meeting new blogging friends! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow my blog too! Thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Kami said...

That's way cute! Great job!!

Kelly said...

Very cute. I love the idea of framing your list and marking off the activities. I'm hosting a summer fun party starting tomorrow. I would love it if you would link this project.
www.littlewondersdays.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

What a great idea!

Jules said...

FABULOUS! Love, love, love the idea of crossing them out! This one is a keeper!

Liz said...

Oh these are so cute! I love them. I am your newest follower from www.fresh-plate.blogspot.com

I hope you stop by and say hello !

~Liz

Jill said...

That is SUCH a brilliant idea!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Alicia Lochridge said...

So cute! I should have used http://www.wordle.net/ to make these for the students and their families.

First Grade Factory

Heather Libbey said...

Thanks so much for sharing this! I printed one for my niece, as my little one isn't quite big enough!

Feel free to link up your blog to my first ever blog hop party! I will be doing them every Friday!

Heather @ diydujour.com

Kelly said...

Thanks for sharing this at the Summertime Fun Party. I'm going to feature this post at tomorrow's party.
Little Wonders' Days

Mindie Hilton said...

cute blog name.

I would love for you to link it up to my party that is running now. Any linky goes.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/06/any-link-goes-party-running-now-summer.html

Come strut your stuff.

Jamie said...

Hi I'm your newest follower over here from I {heart} Naptime!

I love this - so so cute!!

http://www.forloveofcupcakes.com

Amanda @ little b said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Would love for you to check out my blog, little b .

Unknown said...

This is adorable! What a great idea to keep the fun in summer! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo party.. can't wait to see what you share next week..
I am your newest follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...