Saturday, June 25, 2011

Paul's Picks

We would like to introduce you all to Paul, our brother-in-law (he's Andrea's husband)!
He is the perfect person to do the MUSIC  segment on our blog!
He is always the 1st to know of any amazing songs out there.
He spends hours on YouTube in his free time, while his wife is busy slaving away over the stove making amazing dinners.
The main thing we love about Paul is that he is a PEOPLE PERSON!
There is always nonstop laughing when he is around!!

Hi everyone,
I was asked by my sister-in-laws to post my music picks every couple of weeks. I love all types of music, and will call this post "Paul's Picks".

The first song gets me excited for summer. It's called "Tonight Tonight" by Hot Chelle Rae


The next two songs are ones my daughters really like, "Kiss me slowly" by Parachute, and "Happily Ever After" by He is We.



Now a song for the rockers, "Awake and Alive" by Skillet.

I'm not usually a fan of Maroon 5, but their new song is catchy, "Never Gonna Leave This Bed".

The last song is a short song written by Greg Laswell entitled "Sweet Dreams". Read the words, their fun.


Photobucket

4 comments:

tiffunny said...

love this! I will look forward to these segments all the time so keep them coming! My favorite was that first one called Tonight Tonight.

carrie said...

I love music. Love this post!

Kami said...

Thanks for the intro to Skillet! My son and I love a good rock band, especially a Christian one!! Looks like they are going to be on the new Transformers album. Good for them!

Marcy said...

I am going to download Tonight, Tonight---TONIGHT!!! Thanks Paul!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...