Tuesday, June 14, 2011

4th of July Ideas...

We thought since today is Flag Day that we would celebrate by giving you some 4th of July decor ideas.

First we created another FREE printable for you all.  Seriously, don't you love getting stuff for FREE?

All you need to do is download them and print them off either at home or at your favorite printing place.
This time we made 2 different versions of the Patriotic printable.  One is a bright red and the other is a deeper red.  Hopefully one of those will suit your style.  And we have them available in 8x10 and 11x14.  Just print them off and put them in a frame. 

Bright red

darker red

Click the links below to download the files.  If you get a message saying it has low resolution just ignore it because it will still print fine. 


                         Bright Red(8x10)      Bright red(11x14)    darker red(8x10)    darker red(11x14)


And here are some adorable 4th of July crafts we have seen online. 

Beadboard Flag by Brown Paper Packages---Isn't this the cutest idea?  So simple and inexpensive.  I want to make one for my mom since she has an Americana themed bathroom in her house.



I am loving these lollies!  Such an EASY and fun decoration for an entry table or mantle!


Okay...all I have to say about this is YUM...fruit pizza!!


I love door wreaths and this one looks super easy and totally amazing!  I am definitely going to do this!


I really want to start sewing and this tablecloth looks like a fun project to do!  Love those bandanas!


Okay how cute is this idea??  My kids would go NUTS over this!

And if you haven't already, like us on facebook and tell your friends.  Also follow us on google reader and our blog.  Once we hit 200 likes on facebook or 100 followers on our blog we will do another giveaway. Thanks for all your support so far.  We couldn't have done it without you.

We linked up with:
Thirty Hand Made Days


Tip Junkie handmade projects

Tidy Mom

abc button



topsy turvy tuesdays




NightOwlCrafting

lil luna link party button">


DIY under $5

Sweet C Designs
Sweet Peas & Bumblebees

Photobucket

11 comments:

C.S.P.B. said...

Another fantastic blog entry. I love the wreath and can think of great ideas of how to do a twist on that wreath for almost any holiday. Is the base that foam toilet seat looking thing I have seen at Michael's? I also like the idea of carving Watermelons and wonder why it isn't more of a tradition like pumpkins?

Jill said...

Great ideas! I love those watermelon pumpkin heads!!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Darcee said...

I love, love, love the beadboard flag! I have some scrap beadboard--I am so doing this!

cookieandclaire said...

Thanks for finding all this cute stuff! Why do we only carve stuff at halloween? I am carving some watermelons this 4th.
And I love that tablecloth!
Stop by www.cookieandclaire.blogspot.com
I am following your blog now and look forward to seeing all your great ideas!

Unknown said...

I really like the darker red. Fun round up of ideas. Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

Unknown said...

These are such cute ideas! Love the watermelon jack o lanterns! So stinkin cute.. Thanks for sharing the Printable and for sharing with the Pink hippo Party!

annies home said...

love all the red white and blue awesome

Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

I just want to let you know that I featured your printable on my blog... Thank you so much for sharing it at my link party. Feel free to come and button up ;)

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

So much fun!! Love your collection :)

Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Lots of wonderful ideas!
I love the watermelons!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas and it amazing. your card designing so good I really like it. This is maybe a great kids gift ideas for us and we can use it on their birthday or any other special day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...