Monday, June 27, 2011

iPhone Camera Apps

I love to take pictures!
I am not that good at it, I don't know any of the technical terms or methods.
I just like to take pictures of my kids, plain and simple!

I don't think my camera is that good.  It is not even a year old but I am not a huge fan to say the least.

So I was very thankful to find 2 amazing apps on my iPhone that I use as my main camera!

Instagram and Camera+

Instagram was free and Camera+ was only $.99...sounds good to me!!

Here is a sampling of some pics using these apps...











As you can see there is such a wide range of editing that you can give your photos, all with just ONE touch of a button!  It is amazing!!

What camera apps do you like for your cell phone??
Are there any cool Droid camera apps out there?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Trevino said...

For the Droid I love sketchme, retro camera, PhotoFunia is cool too. These were all free.

UNKNOWN said...

I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. Vivint Ping Camera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...