Monday, January 9, 2012

Winter Printable

I have an 11x14 frame that sits in my Living Room and I swap my printables with every holiday/season.  After taking down my Christmas decor I looked at that frame and realized I needed a printable to swap out my Christmas printable with.  I realized that Valentines day was too far away so I opted to create a Winter printable.  Right now I am going for the blue/white/goldish theme.  As with all our printables they are free.  They come in 2 sizes (8x10) and (11x14) and all you have to do is download them to your favorite printing place and print them out.  Easy peasy. 
And wouldn't you know it that the minute I put my snowflake wreath out on my door we finally got snow up here in Utah.  Not much but it was needed.  And the temps have dropped significantly.  I might need to take it down and bring back that gorgeous Vegas-like winter we were having:)


                                                Winter 8x10                              Winter 11x14

Pin It
Photobucket

4 comments:

Simply Tasheena said...

Cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

~Mrs. Delightful
ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Karin said...

Thanks! I've been waiting for another to replace my Christmas one.

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

This is so great for winter decor!! Stopping by from Reasons to Skip the Housework linky party and your newest follower.

Here is what I shared this week: http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-amp-cover.html

Anonymous said...

Your Winter printable is very sweet and I've got his linked to my printables roundup post too today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...